How can I start using Bitcoin on wager6.AG today?
In 3 easy steps
1 – Buy Bitcoin with an exchange account.
Did you know?
You can buy Bitcoin instantly with your debit card, ACH or even your checking account, through a regulated exchange. Once you select your preferred exchange, link it to your checking account or bank card to buy Bitcoin.
Choose among this list of top-rated Bitcoin Exchanges, and places to buy Bitcoin quickly and easily.
2 – Get a Wallet
A wallet is a place to keep your Bitcoin until you spend them. Wallets are free, and getting one is easy! Our recommendation for a great Bitcoin wallet for your mobile phone is Mycelium. It is easy to use, has enhanced security features and is among the most recommended wallets for both Android and iOS.
You’ll need to send your Bitcoin from your exchange account to your wallet. Don’t worry, it’s easy!
- First, open your wallet, select “receive money” and copy the long BTC address
- Next, go to your exchange account and select “send funds” and paste the long address (that you copied in your wallet) into the “recipient” field in the exchange account.
- Add the amount, click “send funds” and then “confirm”
3 – Make your first Crypto deposit with us!
You’re Almost Finished! Congratulations! Now you’re an official Bitcoin user. Deposit with BTC to your WP account! Click below to fund your WP account now. Log in and select “Cashier” button to continue.
- In the WP cashier, select Crypto, choose BTC and the amount you want to deposit
- You will see a long address that you will copy
- In your wallet app, go to “send funds” and paste the address you got in our cashier. Funds will appear in your account with 15 mins to 2 hours
WHY SWITCH TO
- Bitcoin is the digital currency that everyone’s talking about and it’s revolutionizing how we trade and spend money.
- Most of our customers are resorting to Bitcoin because it is fast, secure and holds no transaction fees!
- Immediately available deposits
- High amounts can be funded
- Bitcoin is convenient, secure and easy to use
- We accept multiple cryptocurrencies
How to Buy Bitcoin
Think of this like purchased currency from a financial institution. This is a safe and secure way to exchange funds online, and to purchase Bitcoin. Many of these exchanges will require a picture of your ID for personal verification — but the process is fast and secure.
A peer-to-peer exchange allows you to exchange funds and trade Bitcoin with users around the world. We recommend using LocalBitcoin.com which is a go-to trading platform for peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading. When purchasing from a seller, only deal with users that have a high rating reputation based on previous transactions to protect yourself.
Bitcoin ATMs work like a regular ATM, allowing you to deposit and withdraw money, so that you can buy and sell Bitcoin. You can find the closest Bitcoin ATM near you by accessing Coin ATM Radar https://CoinATMradar.com and checking on their interactive map. These machines are fast, secure, and easy to use — even for first time Bitcoin users.
Please note that some machines may ask for ID prior to allowing purchase or exchanges. Additionally, you will need a Bitcoin address to move funds. You will need to insert cash into the machine to purchase Bitcoin. Also, you may need to verify your address to confirm most transactions — when this occurs, the transaction will be instant.
Use Credit Card to Purchase Bitcoin
We recommend sites like Coinmama.com.
More Bitcoin Information
Keep detailed records of where you store your Bitcoin. We recommend using a mobile wallet over online wallets or exchange services.
When making peer-to-peer transactions, only deal with accounts that have high satisfaction ratings from previous experiences. If you are storing Bitcoin for a long period of time, we recommend using a paper wallet or downloaded wallet.
Only use a Bitcoin address once. Please note that most wallets will automatically do this for you.